Exciting news. Next weekend 3rd and 4th of October 2020 I will be showcasing my silk scarves at LONDON ARTISAN in Truman Brewery in London so if you would like to see all my silk scarves and chat with me just join the event. The London Artisan provides a platform for designer-makers and artisan producers to connect with a like-minded community. Each event is curated to give an even spread of products, presenting a contemporary mix of design and craft.
Joinone of the best events in London to buy direct from Designer Makers.
The health and safety of our makers and the public is a paramount concern for the organizers. I would like to reassure anyone attending that all possible safety measures are in place for your safety & protection:
– Signage will be present when entering the venue reminding all visitors and makers that wearing a face mask is essential
– All stalls will be built allowing 2 meters distance from stallholders/public
– Hand sanitizer will be freely available at the entrance to the venue
– Signage will be provided informing and reiterating social distancing
– Truman Brewery staff will be marshaling all areas open to the public
– Security will be present throughout all public trading hours assisting in crowd control and reiterating social distancing.
-The venue is large and well ventilated with 4 double-width entrance points and so the possibility of crowding is highly unlikely.
– The toilets and all high contact points will be subsequently cleaned thoroughly throughout the day
Location: The Old Truman Brewery, Brick Lane
London (Entrance in Elys Yard off Hanbury Street , E1 6QR)
Opening Time: 11AM – 6PM / Saturday & Sunday
I hope to see you at The London Artisan?
NEW AUTUMN COLOURWAYS! F/W 2020 SILK TWILL SCARVES COLLECTION